With the support of Careerforce, VNZ is now able to offer the New Zealand Certificate in First Line Management. This is a New Zealand qualification that is flexible, offers affordable learning, and provides the opportunity for recognition of prior learning and experience. This certificate is perfect for anyone who is an experienced or aspiring team leader, supervisor or coordinator.
Register your interest here today: Register Now.
Providing a qualification pathway that builds on the Competencies for Volunteer Managers is the next step in this journey. It promotes volunteering as a recognised and respected profession with core competencies.
The Certificate for Volunteer Managers supports team leaders, supervisors and coordinators to develop key leadership skills including managing tasks or projects, supporting teams and developing leadership styles. This is a 60 credit, Level 4 course.
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
- Manage work flows to achieve team objectives.
- Motivate and involve a team to achieve the team’s objectives and contribute to the entity’s objectives.
- Communicate to develop relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- Manage relationships within a team to sustain a productive workplace environment.
- Promote an inclusive environment to value diversity for positive performance for the entity.
- Adapt leadership styles for effectiveness in different environments.
- Comply with internal policies, legislation and other external requirements for the entity.
Express your interest today
Volunteering New Zealand, with the support of Careerforce, is introducing a Certificate for Volunteer Managers. We are seeking expressions from those who are interested in enrolling.
Register your interest here today and we get in touch shortly with more information. Numbers are strictly limited, so register your interest here today: Register Now.