VNZ Membership is:
- A contribution to volunteering recognition, best practice resource development and advocacy work that we do as the voice of volunteering.
- Discounts on our annual conference and VNZ presentations and workshops.
- Networking and peer support opportunities with other members.
- First to hear about volunteering trends and news.
- Voting rights at our AGM.
- A statement that your organisation supports and values inclusive and impactful volunteering.
VNZ Membership benefits:
Learn about community sector updates and latest trends as they happen.
Priority access to promotional material, educational and other resources produced by or made available through Volunteering New Zealand.
We make it easy for you to have a voice and share with us your views on policy and government submissions related to the community sector. Attend and vote at the VNZ Annual General Meeting.
We represent your interests through extensive advocacy.
- Training and tools
First to know about regional training opportunities, access to leadership tools such as the Best Practice Guidelines.
Members-only newsletters with the latest news, resources and research.
- A free subscription to “Engage: The global voice of leaders of volunteer engagement“
Support letters from us, which you can add to support funding applications.
Priority support for your organisation and your volunteer manager/ co-ordinator(s).
Access to workshops, training or presentation delivery to your organisation on volunteering issues
First to know about and book for webinars and events
Professional family. Opportunities to connect to national and international volunteering movements at educational workshops and conferences.
Priority support and resources for national campaigns.
- Peer and mentor support programmes – access to mentor and peer-to-peer support programmes for volunteer managers.