Investment in your professional development
We have sold out of tickets. You can register for the wait list on our Humanitix site. We will reallocate tickets as they become available.
We are excited to announce a Volunteering Leadership Hui, to be held in Wellington on Monday 30 October 2023. This will be a one day event including our Annual General Meeting.
The Volunteering Leadership Hui will be the first time in three years being back kanohi ki te kanohi – fully in person – and we warmly welcome you. Join us to collaborate and connect with peers, learn new approaches and help shape the future of volunteering in Aotearoa.
You will learn and share your experiences about:
1. Leadership stories and journeys from across Aotearoa.
2. Wellbeing for volunteers and volunteer leaders
3. Inclusion: to encourage diversity and recognition of different approaches to volunteering
- Be inspired by a range of practitioners and thought leaders, and leave with renewed optimism for the future of volunteering.
- Increase your capability to influence, collaborate, and lead others with care, respect, and empathy.
- Learn how to lead more effectively and deal with transition through change
- Connect with peers, share, and learn together.
Keynote speakers and facilitated discussions will focus on wellbeing, leadership, and inclusion, the three key strands that have surfaced as being important to the sector.
Venue, where and when
When: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm, Monday 30th October
Where: Rydges Wellington, 75 Featherston Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011
What: Six hours of targeted professional development, networking and connection.
Book your place today.
Accommodation: Rydges Wellington is offering special rates for guests coming to the Volunteering New Zealand hui
$239 for one person
$269 for two people