Ako Kōtui Peer support programme.
This networking programme is for Volunteer Managers or Co-ordinators who are key enablers of volunteering. We know that to support Volunteer Managers is to grow volunteering. Volunteer Managers can often feel isolated in their role, and this programme helps to address this.
This programme is delivered online. You may be matched with a peer from across the country. This programme is free to join.
>Note that this programme is for those based in New Zealand only<
What are the benefits for participants?
- Increase effectiveness for peers in their roles, by developing volunteer management skills, knowledge and confidence.
- Build relationships across the sector, reduce isolation and duplication of effort.
- Improve networks and connections with leaders in the community sector.
- Monthly chat with your matched peer for six months.
- Support from a dedicated Programme Coordinator throughout the programme.