Connect Our Hearts – Call for best volunteer moments
To celebrate National Volunteer Week 2021, 20-26 June, Volunteering New Zealand is gathering the volunteering stories from volunteers in Aotearoa. Consistent with the theme of this year’s National Volunteer
Week: Recognise, Connect, and Reimagine, we would like to collect your most touching volunteer moments from your volunteering experience. Let’s connect our hearts together by sharing our best volunteering moments!
1. Recognise volunteers: To recognise the wonderful volunteers in New Zealand, Volunteering New Zealand will issue an electronic participation reward to thank every volunteer for sharing their story with us. We will also share your stories on our social media platforms.
2. Connect our hearts: Record the most touching moments from your volunteering experience and share them with others. Let us connect our hearts together in Aotearoa.
3. Reimagine the meaning of Volunteering: Tied into the theme of this years’ National Volunteer Week, we are open to ideas of the definition of volunteering. Tell us, what does volunteering mean to you?
For more information about this event, please see below.
1. Schedule: 5/10 (Mon) 05:00 – 5/31 (Mon) 23:59 NZST
2. Subject: Connect Our Hearts
Volunteers can upload their story here: https://forms.gle/VcRv3LuextbURfKo8
Or email your stories to us with the title: Connect Our Hearts
To this email address: email@example.com
Be sure to include the following information:
2) Organisation that you volunteer for
3) A meaningful and touching moment from your volunteering experience
4) What does volunteering mean to you
5) An e-mail address that we can contact you and issue a copy of the participation award
6) A photo of you volunteering
A. Participation Reward: A Volunteering New Zealand e-certificate will be emailed to you
Best Touching Moment award: Our members will choose one of the most
touching stories of this event and grant a special award
B. Best Touching Moment Announcement: 6/20(Tue)
※ Personal Information Collection Notice
Volunteering New Zealand collects and uses your e-mail address to deliver the volunteering award. All personal e-mail address collected will be deleted 30 days after the National Volunteering Week Campaign.
Participation in the event will be considered as an agreement to the collection and sharing of personal stories and information.
We can’t wait to hear about your volunteering moments!