Volunteering New Zealand (VNZ) invites you to complete our survey of volunteers to gain a national snapshot of the current state of volunteering in New Zealand.
This survey is aimed at people who engage in volunteering, social action and Mahi Aroha, or who in some way give their time in the communities. Completing this survey enables VNZ to be your voice on volunteering. Your input will help us identify key issues and trends arising in the sector. A report on our findings will be published in 2020. Take the volunteer survey now.
Who is this survey for?
People who engage in volunteering, social action and Mahi Aroha, or who in some way give their time in the communities.
1. Individual results of this survey will be treated confidentially.
2. This survey should only take up to five minutes of your time.
3. We would appreciate your response by 15 January.
4. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
5. Thank you for your participation!
State of Volunteering Reports
Following on from our research in 2017, 2016 and 2015, information gathered will support policy and strategy that directly supports our members and the voluntary sector by identifying current trends, issues and challenges.
The 2017 State of Volunteering Report was the third in VNZ’s series of reports. It helped us identify the following workforce issues and opportunities:
- Time-poor population
- A need for organisational, community and national recognition
- Age-related concerns – a variety of theories, experiences
- Funding issues.
About The Author: Michelle Kitney
Chief Executive, Volunteering New Zealand
More posts by Michelle Kitney